Monday, June 25, 2012

First time to Japan?

I remember visiting Tokyo in 2001. I was fortunate to have a friend who went to Narita airport to guide me to the city. Years have past, I thought to myself, if I did not have any guidance on traveling in this mega city, it probably would have been very panicking.

Tokyo Consult, TokyoConsult. First time.
Narita airport. First time in Tokyo. Tokyo Consult. TokyoConsult

-To read about how much to budget for your trip to Tokyo, visit Budget: How much does it cost to go to Tokyo?
-To read about how to plan your trip to Tokyo, visit Planning for your trip to Tokyo
-To read about where you can find the best Ramen in Tokyo, visit Best Ramen in Tokyo.

I remember visiting Tokyo in 2001. I was fortunate to have a friend who went to Narita airport to guide me to the city. Years have past, I thought to myself, if I did not have any guidance on traveling in this mega city, it probably would have been very panicking.

If you are thinking about visiting Tokyo/Japan for the first time, I would suggest try to come up with a budget for your trip. Then read about preparation and planning. Read about hotels and accommodations, then start comparing prices for hotels and flights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...