Monday, June 25, 2012

Introduction

Love to travel but I have never been to be Asia.
I have always wanted to go to Japan because of blah blah blah...
I love Japanese food, anime, karate, ninja, AV, etc.

Tokyo Consult, TokyoConsult. Shinjuku. Kabukicho
Shinjuku, Tokyo. Kabukicho
If you answer yes to any of those questions, you are definitely reading the right blog.

-To read about how much to budget for your trip to Tokyo, visit Budget: How much does it cost to go to Tokyo?
-To read about how to plan your trip to Tokyo, visit Planning for your trip to Tokyo
-To read about where you can find the best Ramen in Tokyo, visit Best Ramen in Tokyo.

This blog is written to share my travel experiences and knowledge with travelers (especially first timers) about visiting Tokyo. (I'll eventually write about other parts of Japan)

Blogging is my new hobby. I am very busy with my day job, but I will try my best to continue to share my thoughts with fellow readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...